LEADext - Leader of external cooperation of a vocational school
LEADext is an international project co-funded by the European Union.
- Increasing the competencies of the VET education staff in the field of cooperation with the industry, including acquiring sponsors of school laboratories
- Improving the image of VET by selecting the leader of cooperation with the industry in a vocational school
- Improving competencies of trainees’ digital through e-learning platform and promoting the digital development of school staff
- Enabling course participants to remotely confirm acquired competences (validation and certification).
- Profile of professional competence within the scope of “coordination of cooperation between an educational institution and external companies, including acquisition of sponsors”
- Modular training program within the scope of a new competence in relation to the ECVET requirements
- Set of educational packages for a trainer and a trainee within the scope of a new
- E-learning training within the scope of a new competence
- Test bank to diagnose the trainee’s level of competence and individualisation of learning process
- Procedures for validation and environmental certification of a new competence
All results will be produced in 5 languages: Polish, Greek, Danish, Spanish, English.
Consortium of the project:
- Radom Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Poland (coordinator)
- Foundation for Development and Innovation WIR, Poland
- Jordbrugets UddannelsesCenter Århus, Denmark
- FEDERACION EMPRESARIAL METALURGICA VALENCIANA, Spain
- ACTION SYNERGY SA, Greece
02.2022 – 01.2025
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1
Profile of professional competences in the field of coordination of cooperation between an educational institution and external companies, including acquiring sponsors:
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 2
Modular training program in the new competence
“Coordination of cooperation between the educational institution and external companies, including acquiring of sponsors” in relation to ECVET requirements.